CSP Solutions offers fire extinguisher systems based on 3M™ Novec™ 1230 extinguishing fluid
CSP solutions are based on a proven, effective and reliable clean agent fire suppression option. This gaseous fire system protects highly valuable assets without damaging the equipment. CSP Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are the preferred fire suppression solution for facilities that cannot afford the downtime associated with a fire or typical water-based fire suppression systems. Clean Agent systems extinguish a fire quickly by breaking down the molecular structure of the fire. The suppression agents do not harm the equipment or personnel in the protected room or cause a mess to clean up afterwards.
CSP Clean Agents offer rapid fire extinguishment, suppressing fires within seconds of the agent being discharged into the protected area. The agents are ventilated out of the space and do not leave behind a residue to be cleaned up, allowing your facility to get back to work immediately.
CSP Clean Agents are non-toxic when used in compliance with NFPA Standard 2001. They do not impair breathing or obscure vision in an emergency situation, providing an added measure of safety for personnel.
Clean Agent Characteristics Defined by NFPA 2001
- They are volatile, non-conductive gases.
- They leave behind no residue of any kind.
- They are safe for use in occupied areas when properly designed.
- They are environmentally acceptable to the EPA.
- Reduces risk of downtime and helps maintain business continuity in the event of a fire.
- Clean, leave behind no residue.
- Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
- Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
- Tested and approved with all of Kidde's various detection and control options.
- Sustainable technology providing an environmentally-conscientious solution
|Want to receive tips, best practices, white papers and other informational articles? Enter your email address and we’ll occasionally send you educational materials relating to Video Surveillance.|